The Anthold LifeGroup is a community group of Agoura Bible Fellowship. We meet monthly to fellowship, study God’s Word, pray, and do life together.
The goal of the group is to:
- Join together through the gathering and fellowship of the believers and those seeking
- Study God’s Word and apply it to our lives
- Pray for one another.
When we meet in person (virtually during the COVID-19 health crisis) it is usually in different homes throughout the year.
We are currently going through a custom study based on the following:
- First Quarter (January-March): New Year, New You
- Second Quarter (April-June): Seasons of Life
- Third Quarter (July-September): Reaching Out
- Fourth Quarter (October-December): Thankfulness & Celebration
We have approximately 20 people in our LifeGroup encompassing different ages and stages of life. Our group ranges in age from the mid-thirties to the early sixties. Age is just a number ☺!
Our group contains singles (never married, divorced) as well as couples.